Vibe’s Accident & Health underwriters have over 30 years market experience.
We have a broad underwriting appetite across both industry class and geographical location and have the ability to provide a wide range of personal accident, sickness, travel and medical insurance, written on both a direct and facultative basis and via coverholders. We will look to support all our clients in either a “lead” or “follow” capacity, within the Lloyd’s market.
We pride ourselves on being responsive and pro-active in our approach and have the flexibility to tailor and bespoke products to ensure that they meet individual client needs.
Our focus is to develop a diverse portfolio of risks, which will allow us to participate in and be recognised as a carrier of choice in the Lloyd’s market.
The book of business written includes but is not limited to:
– Personal and group accident & sickness
– Personal & business travel packages
– Business travel personal accident
– Multi-life catastrophe accumulation risk
– ‘Keyman’ protection
– Income protection
– Emergency medical repatriation
– Sports disability (amateur & professional)
– Ships’ crew personal accident
– Aviation personal accident
– War & terrorism personal accident
– Medical expenses